Account Executive / Sales Specialist
Collaborate with software and business developer to explore and present the most efficient solution to clients in respect to the productís terms and agreements. Using your exceptional communication and technical skills, you will present business arguments and solutions to help you connect with clients by email and phone.
You will :
- Promote and present to publishers, media partners and other entities in Jakarta, the HIGO products to acquire new business partners,
- Develop execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets & to expand the company's client base,
- Build and maintain strong client relationships,
- Generate, maintain and increase business opportunities with existing clients,
- Report to and work with the Director to manage a publisher account list, including handling publisher inquiries, resolving concerns, and making outbound request to publishers,
- Design, create and supply business proposals to clients,
- Work closely with product and tech team to help drive the business' overall goals.
You possess :
- Excellent relationships skills and publishing network within Jakarta and can prove such,
- Must be able to demonstrate they can close deals and create leads and maintain sales pipeline,
- Outstanding presentation skills to demonstrate HIGO products,
- Excellent network of contacts in the media and publishing sector,
- Proven track record on sales specifically in retail sector (with some technology experience an advantage),
- Must have a valid Indonesian driving license,
- A minimum 3 years in related fields,
- A BA/BS degree.
Thank you for considering a career at HIGO. Please send your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com and our HR specialist will get back to you on your application.