Designer, UI & UX Specialist
As the member of our creative team, you will be responsible in exploring and crafting future products of HIGO. Using your creativity and designing skills, you will be helping and creating products based on customer needs and direction of the company. Collaboration across disciplines is necessary to enhance the experience of our customers.
You will :
- Cooperate with different Subject Matter, namely engineers, designers, directors to deliver pixel perfect layouts and designs for customers,
- Explore and implement new technique for design, pattern, composition to reach HIGO's goal,
- Test and make the necessary changes to the UI or UX to maximize customer experience.
You possess :
- 2 - 3 years of experience in related fields,
- Crafting skills to produce simple solutions for complex experience issue for customer experience in web, iOS, and Android devices,
- Background in developing prototype.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver,
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc),
- Understanding of the principals of design, user experience, and user interface,
- Excellent collaboration skills.
Thank you for considering a career at HIGO. Please send your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com and our HR specialist will get back to you on your application.