Software Engineer, Front-End
Humanizing complicated system that aims for perfect social interactions. You will be responsible for the designs and processes for the future service from a front end, user interface driven perspective. Collaboration with other people across different divisions of engineering, developer, and customer will be crucial to enhance the experience for our customers.
You will :
- Cooperate with different subject matter expert to deliver exceptional user experience for merchants and end user,
- Track and solve bugs within browsers and other user interfaces,
- Work closely with templates from server side technologies and client side applications,
- Navigate deep into Photoshop layers to export slices and make sprites,
- Work closely with marketing, engineers, and external contributors to ensure designs are properly communicated and implemented,
- Demonstrate expertise building simple-yet-elegant identity systems.
You possess :
- A B.S. in computer science or related field,
- 2 - 3 years of experience in related fields,
- Ability to author clean, efficient, and simple codes,
- Understanding of the principals of design, user experience, and user interface,
- Understanding of the principals of of object-oriented development,
- Experience in web-app frameworks,
- Excellent collaboration skills.